Hair By Christy Corvallis, Oregon

Hair By Christy Corvallis, Oregon
Hair By Christy Corvallis, Oregon

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my blog and website!

I am a lifelong resident of Benton County, and raised my family here, too.

My specialities are hair coloring and hair cuts. Unfortunately, hair extensions just don't work for me, so I don't offer this service.

I am proud of my loyal clientele who regularly send me postcards from their travels worldwide. Come see where they go after getting a haircut from me as I save their postcards and have them framed in my studio.

I don't have hours posted because I am willing to work around your busy schedule. Give me a call to set up an appointment.

I am easy to find, just use the handy map gadget, type in your home address, and you will receive detailed directions on how to find me.

Parking on the street usually available, or just park on the north side of the studio in the driveway if noone is parked there.

Feel free to leave a comment or a question. I am fairly new to the blogosphere, so will respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Christy - It is great to see your new blog! I will try to send you a postcard from The Netherlands next week. Thanks for getting me ready to speak at The Hague.

    ReplyDelete